Haier Dual tap kegerator, deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baja_Brewer

Reaction score
So this is the original ad, the guy posted one about a week back and has come down 500 in price. His price of 700 new is a bit of an exaggeration, I believe, from the reading I've done.

Just wanted to get peoples opinions on it. If I remember correctly EdWort has one of these and gets three cornies in there.

Cheers!

I bought this same rig for 100 bones, but it had a single tap on it and I converted it to a dual. I is worth 250.00 with accesories.

Thats only my opinion!

I bought this same rig for 100 bones, but it had a single tap on it and I converted it to a dual. I is worth 250.00 with accesories.

Thats only my opinion!

Thanks for your input! Could you fit 3 cornies in there if you wanted to?

FYI...even if it fits 3 corneys, i bought a Holiday 5.3 cu ft chest freezer for 175 and a 3 tap tower off ebay for 160...

I just bought this same setup new for $550 in southern california. I am going to pick it up this weekend and will let you know how it turns out.

Back