Growler drying racks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmicevan

Reaction score
Yesterday I was at a tasting (thanks @mikeymikee and pete27lax) and at the very end of the tasting we all marveled at a growler drying rack that @mikeymikee had. It was basically a circle with some rubber feet and the middle of the circle was a hole the size of the standard growler holes and you screw the growler in upside down so it can dry. Does anyone know where one can find one of these? @mikeymikee said it was an extra in one of his first trades.

edit: google is my friend

found it - http://growlercollar.com/Craft_Artisan_Beer_Growler_PurchaseAGrowlerCollar.html

Seems a neat business idea for something I never realised I needed - up there with the Rubik cube.

I wasn't even familiar with the word growler bottle and found a Wiktionary entry with 6 references including the bottles + I am aware of Growler Avionics for aircraft and an electric motor tester called a Growler ...because that's the noise it makes when used - I had one 50 years ago.

When I wash bottles and glasses I invert them until I've finished the rest of the cleaning and then stand them upright - air circulates > works a charm but wont sell any Growler Collars.

I'm still waiting for the holy grail .... a self cooling beer bottle or can - plenty of patents at the Patent Office but non on the market despite heaps of publicity for many years - that's where the Growler Collars shine > they're on sale.

Stuart Fox - Inventor

Back