Grogtag

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Home_alone1

Reaction score
CF354ABE-5ED5-4894-9230-05B0530EC966.jpeg
I just want to say customer service at Grogtag is excellent , I’ve ordered several times and never had an issue until recently. I went to bottle and realized they only sent me 50 caps instead of the 100 I ordered . I sent them an email and not only did they send me the 50 I was missing but send me an additional 50 so I now have enough to cap the next batch whenever I get around to making it ! So I just wanted to give them a shout out for the excellent service ! Ive used their caps on my last 5 batches and will definitely continue to do so !

How are their caps? I use them for labels and they're great but I ordered caps from them maybe 6 years ago and they didn't hold well.

I haven’t had an issue with their caps . I’ve used several hundred of them no complaints so far.

Just a quick note to brag on Grog Tag. They had a design that I customized but didn’t offer a keg tag. So I shot them a note and they whipped one up for me. I placed my order and received the tag the other day. Kudos to Grog Tag.

BE1D2401-1E04-4806-9971-7A755F9B8CF3.jpeg

I've seen advertisements for Grog Tag on HBT and finally checked out their website. I don't bottle anymore, but the reusable keg labels looked pretty cool. Them my wife and daughters asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told them keg labels and to check out GrogTag.com.

Well my wife had no idea what she was ordering so she called Grog Tag for help. Needless to say, they were awesome and walked her through the entire process. My wife was so impressed and was happy to share her experience with me. Now I am sharing it will you. Great job Grog Tag! What a great team you have and the labels are AWESOME!

The logo is my daughters artwork. Love it! These kegs go to 11!!! LOL!
IMG_20210212_140631.jpg

Latest posts

Back