Greetings from Vegas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lvhomebrewdad

Reaction score
Well hello to all from sin city. As a culinary student I figured if I can cook I can brew right. That being said I have yet to make a batch of beer. :)

Welcome to the addiction. Best of luck! Spend your free time reading some books and catching up with the forum... Pre-work is very important if you want to be proud of your first brew!

good luck & cheers!

there's a club out there called S.N.A.F.U. that used to let folks sit in on meetings. I sat in on a few before I joined. it was full of helpful and very accepting people back in '99-'01 and I can't imagine they're much different now. for something local to help you out, they might be worth looking into. http://snafubrew.com/Forum/index.php the great thing about HBT is there are folks from every walk from all over the world with endless knowledge and experience to share. you'll find some sarcastic but most are very helpful. :D

Back