Greetings from Titletown!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gedvondur

Reaction score
I'm in Green Bay, Wisconsin, I've just started brewing with a friend of mine ScottyG.

We have a nice drinkable English Nut Brown and an American Cream Ale bottle aging.

Just put down a Strawberry Mead in the primary, we will have to see how that goes!

I heard that this is the place for brew-talk, hope you guys don't mind the newbie questions!

Gedvondur

Welcome- and don't mind Todd_k, he's just a dumb Bear fan(all in good fun, Todd:D )

One of the Mods here is the biggest Packer fan ever, you'll meet him soon enough:)

Bernie Brewer said:
Welcome- and don't mind Todd_k, he's just a dumb Bear fan(all in good fun, Todd:D )

One of the Mods here is the biggest Packer fan ever, you'll meet him soon enough:)

Who's that? :ban:

Yo Gedvondur, welcome! You've got a pretty good homebrew club up your way--do you belong to the rackers? If not, you should check out a meeting.

Post here, search here, feel welcome, we've got a great group, especially lately! :rockin:

I appreciate all the support, and of course give a shout out to the Green Bay Packers!

I have just recently heard of the Rackers brewing club in the area, I haven't had a chance to check it out, but I will soon.

Thanks much to all of you for making me feel so welcome!

Gedvondur

I lived in Algoma for 7 years (grew up near Milwaukee). Both my kids were born in Green Bay. That's where I started brewing. Good memories for my family living around Title Town!

I've been living in Colorado for 11 years now, but was back in the Green Bay area last summer, and it didn't take too long for my "Nort east" Wisconsin accent to kick in again. en so?

I've been living in Colorado for 11 years now, but was back in the Green Bay area last summer, and it didn't take too long for my "Nort east" Wisconsin accent to kick in again. en so?

Ya, you betcha. :)

Next time your in the area, send me a PM, we can get a beer. :mug:

Gedvondur

Welcome to the group neighbor. I'm just down the road in Neenah but I work in De Pere. I just started brewing a few months ago and I'm sure the info here will be as helpful for you as it has been for me.

Why do you all call Green Bay "Titletown"? That makes no sense...

Well.. unless the title is....

LOSER!!!!! :D

GO BEARS!!!!!!! :ban:

(all in good fun, of course!!! :mug: )

Heh, because we have more national championships than any other NFL team including the Chicago "Choke" Bears.

:)

Heh, that being said, there is nothing better in this world than a Packer-Bears game.

Gedvondur

Back