Greetings from the GA coast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinrmclean

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New brewer here from the beautiful GOlden Isles of GA. JUst upgraded from my Mr. Beer to a real system. Bottled an IPA about a week ago. COuldn't wait any longer and popped one today, although flat, it had great taste. I am excited to see what time is going to do!

Hope y'all are having a great day and look forward to picking some brains soon.

Fair Winds,
Kevin

kevinrmclean said:
Hello everyone,

New brewer here from the beautiful GOlden Isles of GA. JUst upgraded from my Mr. Beer to a real system. Bottled an IPA about a week ago. COuldn't wait any longer and popped one today, although flat, it had great taste. I am excited to see what time is going to do!

Hope y'all are having a great day and look forward to picking some brains soon.

Fair Winds,
Kevin

Hey Kev, GA or BHS? I went to GA through 10th grade but that was an eternity ago. I miss the area. I graduated in 83 so I'm a bit older than you. Welcome to the insanity.

Al

I know this is an old thread, and I may have met a few of you, but we are a new homebrew store in Brunswick and have been open since June 2014. I hope to meet some of you I haven't met yet. Cheers!

Back