Greetings from Rainy Massachusetts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAldenIV

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a brand spankin' new member of the forums hailing from South Shore Massachusetts.

I started home-brewing earlier this year. I received the kit from my wife several years ago for my birthday. She thought it would be a great present for a Chemical Engineer. I have to say that she was right!

I made a Honey Amber Ale in April and I just bottled a Pumpkin Spice Ale today. I'm looking forward to making a Cream Stout before the year is over.

I've been reading up on brewing ingredients, equipment, processes. I found this site through the Wikipedia entry on brewing. I hope to continue to learn even more about brewing and contribute positively to the site.

Cheers!
:mug:

Welcome to HBT WAldenIV!
Please be warned though that a home brewing chemical engineer sounds like a very dangerous combination!:D

Welcome to HBT WAldenIV!
Please be warned though that a home brewing chemical engineer sounds like a very dangerous combination!:D

Talk about patience. I'm dying to run a design of experiment around the various processing and formulation variables (different rest temperatures, different hold/steep times, ratios of ingredients, non-traditional additives, etc.). For now I have to settle on taking detailed notes with each batch.

Nice and sunny today though, huh? And not so humid! From one South Shore Masshole to another, Welcome!

I do HIGHLY recommend Paul "get together". Hope to see there. If you need a ride or directions...post on the gathering thread.

-Will

Latest posts

Back