Greetings from Iowa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewClone

Reaction score
Hello all, nice site you have here. After googling various brewing questions, I found many of the answers here on this site so decided to join.

I started brewing a couple years ago when I decided I needed a hobby, and brew 4-5 batches per year, all extract so far. I've bottled until recently, when my parents got a new fridge and offered me their old one to convert to a kegerator. Being a single guy who lives alone in a townhouse, I decided I didn't "dine" in my dining room, so it would serve me much better as a bar. I tucked the fridge in the corner, and got a pub table and some shelves. I decided to go with a dual keg setup, and currently have one set of corny fittings and a corny keg, and a sanke fitting so I can have a commercial keg as well. The corny keg has an Alaskan Amber clone, and I have a keg of Boulevard Wheat, which is what I would pick if someone told me I could only have one kind of beer for the rest of my life.

Although I have tried a few clone recipes, the "Clone" in my username is from my college team, the Iowa State Cyclones. Be gentle, we're not very good...:(

20130907_192117.jpg

20130907_192455.jpg

Back