Greetings from Indiana!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nysh

Reaction score
One-year homebrewer here to say hello.

I'm a poor 23-year-old who brews about every 3 months. Trying to make it a more common thing, and reading these forums has been an inspiration for me!

So thanks all for the wealth of information you provide. I look forward to being a member :)

Welcome! Ive been to bloomington a few times.. you should go to BBC or Upland and see if you cant talk to those guys there. Floyd (at BBC) is a pretty cool guy.. hes usually at the bar. I think they are in the middle of expanding their capacity.

Welcome! Ive been to bloomington a few times.. you should go to BBC or Upland and see if you cant talk to those guys there. Floyd (at BBC) is a pretty cool guy.. hes usually at the bar. I think they are in the middle of expanding their capacity.

Floyd is actually a family friend to one of my good friends. He offered to exchange pub grub & brew tips for a little manual labor, but I can't get my friend to ever call him about it! I had also heard he was expanding his capacity; I'm going to have to go in there one night and see what I can find out about that. I'd love nothing more than to work at one of the breweries in town.

Back