Greetings from Chico, CA!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjpainter

Reaction score
Hello HomeBrewTalk.com! I'm Mike. My wife and I live in Chico, CA, home of the original Sierra Nevada Brewery. I brewed my first batch of homebrew in 2003 from an extract kit my parents bought me for Christmas. It's been a while since I have brewed on a regular basis and this year my wife, a craft beer lover, and myself wanted to get back into the hobby! We brewed an extract IPA last fall which turned out amazing and have jumped in with both feet. We currently have 2 all-grain batches fermenting in our new fermentation chamber which we will be serving at our wedding reception next month! Cheers!

Welcome mjp!

There are a great bunch of very knowledgable people around here, just make sure you have on your big boy pants when you jump in, because the knowledge isn't always pain-free....:D

You live in one of my favorite towns to visit. Stay downtown at the Hotel Diamond, and dinner at the Tap Room and I am a happy (hoppy?) man....

Cheers and welcome!

P.S. Good luck with the wedding brew. Got a style in mind?

Welcome mjp!

There are a great bunch of very knowledgable people around here, just make sure you have on your big boy pants when you jump in, because the knowledge isn't always pain-free....:D

You live in one of my favorite towns to visit. Stay downtown at the Hotel Diamond, and dinner at the Tap Room and I am a happy (hoppy?) man....

Cheers and welcome!

P.S. Good luck with the wedding brew. Got a style in mind?

We're currently fermenting two batches. A Blonde Ale and a Belgian Pale Ale!

Back