Greetings from anther Home Brewer in Fort Collins, CO!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelbeeman

Reaction score
Hello from Northern Colorado.
I started home brewing back in '86 and have done it on and off ever since. I had the great pleasure of being an Employee/Owner of New Belgium Brewing for 8 yrs, where I developed my love for those wacky Lambics.
I'm just now getting back into making my own beer after a several year hiatus and need to re-acquire a setup, but I'm mighty eager to start.
This looks like a pretty cool place to hang out, and I'm looking forward to getting to know all ya'll!
Slainte!
Michael

I just joined here as well. There is a ton of interesting information out there. People building walk in freezers with an air conditioner, full brew sheds, and some self made nano-breweries...

Welcome

Welcome to HBT!

There's going to be a bunch of HBT "regulars" and other brewing types meeting up at the GABF on Saturday. If you Ft. Fun types are coming south, let me know, or follow the #hbtgabf and #gabf hashtags on Twitter.

Welcome! A friend of mine and I were at Coopersmiths this weekend talking about the good old days when you could stop by New Belgium and get a table and a nice flight of samples any time you liked. In other happy news, today I just had a friend bring over a pound of Styrian Goldings that came through a friend from New Belgium's leftovers. If you have any suggestions on what to brew with it, let me know. :mug:

Hello there! How incredibly fun to work at the brewery... I'm very new here too, and I'm even newer to brewing. I haven't even started yet! This has already proven to be an amazing stop for information and tips. I love HBT!

Latest posts

Back