Greetings from Amish Country Pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disgrace

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm a new home brewer, and loving every minute of it. Brewed 5 batches so far, and am super excited to continue learning, and brewing more.

Cheers!:mug:

thats great - keep going. I assume you might have some CORN around for a cream ale? (used to visit my granparents in shippensburg)

thats great - keep going. I assume you might have some CORN around for a cream ale? (used to visit my granparents in shippensburg)

Yeh, there are corn fields all around here, that is of course if the capitalized CORN you are referring to is actually corn, and not an acronym for something else that I'm not yet familiar with. :)

nope, my dads cousin had a dairy farm, and lots of CORN!
when i was little we only got snyders pretzels in PA, so our trips back would have 6 boxes. 5 by the time we got home.

Hitchin' up the buggy
Churnin' lots of butter
Raised a barn on Monday
Soon I'll raise anudder!
:)

Welcome! I grew up not too far from Lancaster. Beautiful country up there.

Hello All,

I'm a new home brewer, and loving every minute of it. Brewed 5 batches so far, and am super excited to continue learning, and brewing more.

Cheers!:mug:

Welcome! I was born in Lancaster, PA and almost all of my family lives either there or Litiz. I'm slightly familiar with the region because I visit often, beautiful area!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you gain as much from the experiences of others here as I did. Good luck and welcome to this obsession. :mug:

Back