greenhorn in ga

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris1979

Reaction score
hello all this is my first post ive been lurking and learning for a while. just brew my first friday night and now i have some incredible smelling hefeweizen bubbling in the closet. thanks for all the knowledge and look for to sharing with everyone

:mug:

i can see how this can be obsession. only made one batch havent even tasted it and im already trying to figure what i'm going to do for 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th. and think of getting 2 more fermenters. so many great beer styles and not many commercial offering down here in the bible belt.

Welcome! I don't know what Macon has for an LHBS, but Just Brew It in Fayetteville is about 90min north of you. They are open Thur-Sat 10-6. Just get to Ga 85 and go about 4 miles north of the Fayetteville courthouse.

Also, there is a club called South Atlanta Brewers that meets in the Fayette/Henry Co. area. The website is: South Atlanta Home Brewers

Back