Great Fermentations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrkeller

Reaction score
Went up there this past weekend and their staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Even with it being an hour drive I plan on making the trip again. If you live anywhere close to Indianapolis I highly recommend going there. They also have online ordering, but when you order online you can't go next door and get a growler filled by the Bier Brewery. :tank::rockin:

I make a trip there once a year during the great grain sale and stock up. I'm about an hour away myself. I've been meaning to stop in next door and get a growler but I always forget. They are very friendly and helpful folks. My only complaint is that they don't carry Pac Man.

They are great folks. They have almost everything I've ever wanted. The only times I've had to go online for stuff is for really special grains. They're always extremely helpful as well.

Was just out there today, picked up a kit and another bucket. That is the place I got started, the service is nothing but top notch.

This is my go-to store. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and never pushy. I've stopped in their newest location in Avon, IN and it's the same way. They are always very accommodating to my special requests as well.

The only thing I don't like is walking through the shop while my grain bill is being filled because I always end up buying far more than I intended to purchase when I walked in the door.

I live in Northern Indiana, I get stuff I order online the next day from these guys. My daughter had a dance competition in Indy today so I swung by to grab some grain stock (saved the $21 shipping on the 55lb grain bag). Awesome service, Jason in the grain mill and I talked while he filled my order. They truly love good beer there, it's more than a business. Great service, great folks, and it will be my go to store, when I can't drive the 45m to the LHBS, from here on out.

Back