Great Brewday Today!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianTheBrewer

Reaction score
Started at 12pm, brewed a nice all grain Oatmeal Stout. Brewed it with the No Clue Brewery aka my buddies plus SUMO from here stopped by to enjoy in the fun. We just finished and got cleaned up and it was great even after my 4 hours sleep last night. Also opened up our new Nut Brown Ale and another batch of our IPA and they were both very very good.

Hope you all had a great brewday :)

Sounds like a great brewday indeed! I didn't brew here myself today, but will prolly transfer my latest Irish Red to secondary tomorrow.

A great brewday.

I brewed on Thursday, a very rainy/snowy/windy day. What better day to spend than brewing I thought. I now have a pretty good stockpile. I brewed a Gaelic Ale clone but added some of my own stuff.

I didn't brew today either, but I did bottle Death by Chocolate Stout (formerly Cinnamon Roll Porter). It tastes so good right now, can't wait for it to carb and age a bit. But next weekend it's on. I'm brewing my Neck Snapper Double IPA next weekend I simply can't wait for it. My hop fix is insatiable, gotta have more hops.:mug:

We are just wrapping up today's brews. We brewed two Rogue inspired beers. My wife made a Latona beer, which is 100% Franco Belges Special Aromatic malt and Mt. Rainier hops. I made a Glen beer with Gleneagles floor dried malt, Caramunich, CaraAroma, CaraFoam and Warrior hops. These will be fermented with Pacman.

We are just wrapping up today's brews. We brewed two Rogue inspired beers. My wife made a Latona beer, which is 100% Franco Belges Special Aromatic malt and Mt. Rainier hops. I made a Glen beer with Gleneagles floor dried malt, Caramunich, CaraAroma, CaraFoam and Warrior hops. These will be fermented with Pacman.

That's great that you brew with your wife! I just get confused looks and head shakes when I do my brewing at home... :rockin:

Good day here. SWMBO got me a turkey fryer kit on Sunday for my birthday so I decided to break it in with the RIS I've been wanting to brew up. :)

hopville . "Oaked Imperial Stout" Russian Imperial Stout Recipe

This was the first full 5+ gallon boil that I have done and it was pretty exciting. The only thing I miss is when I did the brewing inside, it sure made the house smell good. Fun times all around though.

Back