Grainger for regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sacreddog717

Reaction score
I have access to a huge discount at Grainger and was looking to get a regulator setup for kegging. I'd like to have a dual setup so I can have 2 different pressures. What do I need to look for in a regulator to make sure it works for beer dispensing? Any things I should avoid? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I have access to a huge discount at Grainger and was looking to get a regulator setup for kegging. I'd like to have a dual setup so I can have 2 different pressures. What do I need to look for in a regulator to make sure it works for beer dispensing? Any things I should avoid? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

fwiw, I just checked the Grainger web site and it doesn't appear that they carry a dual regulator for CO2.

Other than being compatible with CO2, of course, you want the two regulators to provide up to at least 40psi each with reasonably legible gauges. You'd also want each regulator to have a positive down-stream shut-off valve, ideally with integrated check valves, and either barbed nipples or MFL threads (I prefer the latter). Finally, having pressure release valves for each body is a handy feature...

Cheers!

Back