Grainfather vs Brewzilla

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey Rowe

Reaction score
I am considering spending the money to upgrade to an all in one system. Was looking at both the Brewzilla and Grainfather systems. Would like a system large enough to brew up to 10 gallons of wort. For those of you that own either of your two systems could you give me pros and cons of each system? Thanks.

I am considering spending the money to upgrade to an all in one system. Was looking at both the Brewzilla and Grainfather systems. Would like a system large enough to brew up to 10 gallons of wort. For those of you that own either of your two systems could you give me pros and cons of each system? Thanks.

For the money you can not beat a Brewzilla 65L. Great machine, easy to use/clean...step mashes, set up to have strike water ready when you wake up.

The only thing is the placement of the controller which luckily for the 4.0 version is being moved towards the top. If you could wait until 2022 I would go that route if not the 3.11 has been treating me great for two years now.

Thanks! I have a friend that has one and he loves it. Just want to do my homework.

Back