• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grainfather For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingHippo

Part Time Brewer
Reaction score
Hey everyone . I'm selling my grainfather setup to a happy home . It is the updated blu-tooth version .
I can post some pics later on . Send a message if your in the market for one. I'm in Mass . Pick up or drop off only locally . Thinking $650

Hey there Trevor . I'm not sure the model number off the top of my head. I'll have to get back to you this evening when I get home . And the size is set up for 5/6 gallon batches . Thank you

Hey there Trevor . I'm not sure the model number off the top of my head. I'll have to get back to you this evening when I get home . And the size is set up for 5/6 gallon batches . Thank you
Also I should add that I have the adaptor so it is possible to do smaller size batches as well . -Cheers

Back