Grainfather (220v) Equipment Profile

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonGavlar

Reaction score
Hi there,

Recently purchased a GF that I'll be putting to use this weekend along side Brewfather software. Just trying to set up my equipment profile to the best of my ability without actually going through a brew day. My question is, does anyone have a reliable GF profile that they use that I could input as a baseline that I can then alter if and when I find discrepancies on brew day. I've done some searching online and I cant come up with many profiles of others and the ones I did find seemed to differ a lot, especially the pre set default profile for the g30.

Thanks,

Don

The Brewfather software has a Grainfather G30 220V profile for both 60 and 90 minute boils. You can also edit these profiles if you wish.

1603299260213.png

The Brewfather software has a Grainfather G30 220V profile for both 60 and 90 minute boils. You can also edit these profiles if you wish.

View attachment 703349

Do you know if these are accurate? I remember a friend of mine saying the Beersmith one wasn't good for him, but this was some time ago now. Perhaps the stock profiles are just as good nowadays and I'm just looking to fix things that aren't broke!

Back