• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grain trade in the D.C., NoVa area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfanarchist

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I have about 45 lbs remaining out of a 55 lbs sack of Bairds Heavy Peated Malt (Phenol 35-45) that I picked up from MoreBeer about 3 weeks ago. I'll never use all this. I bought it because it was the only heavy peated malt I could find. I'd like to trade pound for pound for any base malt, two row, Vienna, Pilson, whatever you have that I could actually use up in the next year or so. PM me if interested.

Wayne

That's indeed a lot of smoked malt. What.were.you.thinking?

Here's a suggestion: Place a copy of the content of your post above, or a link to this thread in the DC Group Grain Buy subforum. Maybe a few people there are interested in some. At least they're in your area. The cost of shipping grain isn't really worth it.

Good luck, hope you can swap some out!

Latest posts

Back