Grain mill from ihomebrewing.ca

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I use. Came with a rubber gasket around the drive side and since the other roller presses against it, it drove the other roller. Lasted about 3 millings before it broke off. Works just fine with the one roller free and I have no plans to replace it. Easy to set the gap, works with a drill, good mill, and the price is good. I work at a Midwest Supplies and we sell it for $129.99. I say get it. You won't regret it.

Yep it's good stuff, efficiency went from 60% up to a steady 83% without adjusting anything on the rollers.

And the black oring came off on mine as well, a few batches in, works fine without it ;)

haha that black o-ring is just there so when you first open it and spin a roller, the other one spins and you don't freak out. Then it comes off somewhere down the road and you don't even notice.

This looks to be the same mill adventures in home brewing sells as the "cereal killer". Theirs comes with a plywood base that fits over a bucket. same construction and same useless hand crank. Got mine on sale for $79. I'm happy with mine. I know some people weren't happy with the units they received.

Latest posts

Back