Gotta Brag A Bit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenn514

Reaction score
Brewers and Brewerettes:

If any of you are near New Orleans, there's a big party going on, and you probably can find it because of the noise it will generate. My youngest daughter, Amanda, successfully defended her doctoral thesis and has officially completed all the requirements for her Ph.D. in neurobiology at Tulane University. As of 1 July 2014, she will begin a post-doctoral fellowship at Texas A and M University in College Station, TX. Needless to say, her mother and I are extremely proud of her...and I will certainly hoist a beer in her honor later today. Pardon the boasting...you are now returned to your normally scheduled program.

glenn514:mug:

Way to go- I thought you were going to say you brewed.....

"THE GREATEST BEER EVER"

I'll drink to your young lady, and may she continue to build on a very promising start.

Give her a congratulatory kiss on the cheek for me. She'd probably knock me silly if I tried one in person, but maybe she'll accept it second hand from dad....

Glenn, you SHOULD be proud. Congratulations to you, SWMBO & you daughter! I'll hoist a pint to that! :mug:
Regards, GF.

Back