Got Zombie Dust?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pardon my ignorance but what is zombie dust.

zombiedust.jpg

All Citra pale ale by 3 Floyds.

I'm making a pilgrimage to 3F next month and I'd gladly pick some up for Pliny...

Make sure you check before you go if they have any in stock. They run out a LOT. And they just did some brewery expansion recently, which has lowered how much they currently have available, so that in the future they can up production.

Also, I know this through my own experience on availability there. I have a co-worker that lives 10 minutes from 3F and has gone by to get me some twice, only to have it sold out both occasions.

Clanchief said:
Make sure you check before you go if they have any in stock. They run out a LOT. And they just did some brewery expansion recently, which has lowered how much they currently have available, so that in the future they can up production.

Also, I know this through my own experience on availability there. I have a co-worker that lives 10 minutes from 3F and has gone by to get me some twice, only to have it sold out both occasions.

Thanks for the heads up! I saw their production was down for 3 days, I'm hoping they are back up with stock in 4 weeks!

The trip will also include Revolution, Goose Island, New Glarus, and whatever else we can fit in!!

Don't bother with Goose now. It's AB-Inbev. It's a waste. Yes, some of the beers are still good, but people are already noticing a decline in quality. Revolution is great. If you're in the city, try Half-Acre, or Pipeworks (don't know if they do tours or even have a tap room to be honest).

Latest posts

Back