Good regional beers in Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcpux

Reaction score
I'm going out to a bachelor party for a friend, and plan to bring some beer home with me that I can't get in Nebraska.
Stop #1 is definitely Yuengling which I will have to go down to TN for. I will be in pretty much the middle of Kentucky.

Any other suggestions? Thanks!

bcpux said:
I'm going out to a bachelor party for a friend, and plan to bring some beer home with me that I can't get in Nebraska.
Stop #1 is definitely Yuengling which I will have to go down to TN for. I will be in pretty much the middle of Kentucky.

Any other suggestions? Thanks!

I like Yazoo, which is based out of nashville.

Try Upland Brewery in Bloomington, IN. They have food also. About an hour from downtown Indy.

You can buy Terrapin (from Athens, GA) here in TN... I personally love their Hopsecutioner.

Crown Brewing, in Crown Point, In. has quite a few good beers available in bombers at the brew pub. There's also Three Floyds in Munster ( I can't recommend 3F personally, but they ARE very popular). And if you're driving, there are a LOT of good places in Chicago!

Terrapin is wonderfull. Hopsecutioner blows my mind. Yazoo is also good. Im not really sure what you can or can't get where you live, if you gave me a few popular brews out there, I could help you out with some good ones.

Back