good place to buy hop rhizomes aka root cuttings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luigi13191

Reaction score
I live in stockton ca in the central valley and want to know of a place were i can buy rhizomes in person i would also like to know of a good online retailer to buy hop rhizomes any suggestions or related info would be greatly appreciated thenk you

Can't help you locally but a few years back I purchased some from Williams Brewing that I had some success with. Not that anything was wrong with them, it's just to darn hot here and they baked at the end of June.

For that matter, any of the online retailers most likely will be carrying them here in the next month or so.

Trace

If you want to buy them in person, local homebrew supply stores are usually the best bet. Call now and ask if they will have some and then ask if you can get on a list. Around here, if you wait until the rhizomes arrive, you are all ready too late.

Thanks I looked into it a while back and thought it was a proprietary strain but figured it was worth asking I used some in dogfish style ipa and liked it Would like to grow it myself Maybe one day I could get a rhizome of it Time will tell I love Hops:)
Virginia Wolf

Back