Good Morning, HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
After a couple of days of being under the weather, today seems better. It's a gorgeous but cool morning. Off to my wife's church for my normal Sunday morning routine of getting music around for the guitar group, plus I'm picking up someone who needs a ride.

Today is St. Francis day so we will have a church full of dogs, cats, bunnies, lizards, turtles and snakes.

Lots of brewing related stuff this pm - cold crash a White House ale, clean a keg, bottle a Wee Heavy, put together a new mill. Maybe measure out and grind the grist for a cream ale to brew tomorrow night?

Cheers!

The animals were very cool, this morning - we had 16 dogs, by my count. The giant tortoise did not make an appearance today, as he has for the last three years, but a gerbil in a ball did.

Made the family some omelets and bacon, Boy #1 came home from his university this afternoon, I think he misses his Mom.

Now, onto the brewing list. In addition to the items in the above post, I forgot that I need to pack up four bottles that need to get sent UPS to a competition - I need to get those out tomorrow, which means packaging it today.

I have yet to compete. I'd like to, if for nothing else to see what the judges say. And the fame. And the fortune.

Back