Good breweries or brew pubs in Scottsdale?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeepGuy

Reaction score
I'll be in the Phoenix area (Scottsdale, specifically) for a few days in early March. Are there any good brew pubs or breweries I should check out while I'm there?

Been a while since I was down there, but the best one I remember was Four Peaks (get the kilt lifter if you go)

Papago - Good food and beer, but the service typically sucks.
4Peaks - The go to brewery around here. (Tempe)
San Tan - Great beer, great food. (Chandler)
Arizona Wilderness - New brewery (6 months old, maybe) with great food and every beer I've had has been great. (Gilbert)
Sonoran - I've only had the white chocolate ale and the Russian Imperial, but both were great. I've never been to the brewery though.

That should be a good start.

Great. I'll keep those in mind. My wife had her eye on four peaks already, so we'll probably have to check that one out at least, and I might be able to get her to one or two of the others.

Great. I'll keep those in mind. My wife had her eye on four peaks already, so we'll probably have to check that one out at least, and I might be able to get her to one or two of the others.

Wanted to see if you hit any of the breweries suggested and thoughts. I'll be in Phoenix next week and was looking for some suggestions as well.

Wanted to see if you hit any of the breweries suggested and thoughts. I'll be in Phoenix next week and was looking for some suggestions as well.

I come into this thread for this reason too . . . :eek:

Back