Going to London. Where to drink?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andre the giant

Reaction score
Dec. 27-Jan 1, my wife and I, along with a couple friends are jetting to London. We'll probably spend one day checking out Bath, and another day in Greenwich. The rest of the time will be spend in Museums, Cathedrals, the Tower of London, The Portland Gallery, where Jack Vettriano's works are displayed, stuff like that.

Anyhow, we'll be very thirsty the whole time, very VERY thirsty... and wonder if there are any good pubs in the Russell Square tube station area? Also, are there any breweries in London that are "You can't miss this!" kinda places? Any excursions, (besides the drive to Bath) must be tube friendly.

Nothing like a good London style "piss up" to ring in the new year!

:D

The porterhouse, covent garden. the beer is brewed in dublin in one of the pubs. also have hundreds of different bottled beers.
*disclaimer* i've not been here, only to the ones in dublin, where it originated.

Back