Glass rinser/sanitizer before pouring?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmarshall

Reaction score
I have seen several craft beer bars that have installed a system that rinses and sanitizes glasses to make them beer clean before pouring a beer. Does anyone have any information on this system? Costs/where to get it?

Yea the system is really cool. I was wondering how hard it might be to modify a Vinator Bottle Rinser for the job and still work with bottles.

I think you're talking about something like this? I've seen them built into the counter top behind the bar, press down and spoooosh. Clean glass. Might be able to find something cheaper, this one is about $175.

Vinator will do the same thing, just not so sexy looking.

Wow, when I call that sexy looking I guess I'm revealing my beer-bling-geekiness.

I think you're talking about something like this? I've seen them built into the counter top behind the bar, press down and spoooosh. Clean glass. Might be able to find something cheaper, this one is about $175.

This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back