• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Glass Flip top bottles. Assorted sizes.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to rain on your parade, but one could buy all of that with beer in for less than $100. At least where I come from. Maybe it is different in other locations.

i bought a brand new 24 pack of blue 16 oz ones for $30. Sorry not a very good deal on yours.

You guys are completely right. I just looked at what EZ Cap 1ls go for new $39.99. And assumed $100 was fair. I will amend this post when I get some time lets say $50.00. Is that a better price?

You guys are completely right. I just looked at what EZ Cap 1ls go for new $39.99. And assumed $100 was fair. I will amend this post when I get some time lets say $50.00. Is that a better price?

Nope more like $20

Unless someone is brewing Kombucha or something not light struck, a home Brewer like me only sees 6 amber bottles. Just saying

Back