Giveaway for Lerway Heating Pad!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Edit: GIVEAWAY WINNERS!🎉

Congrats to our winners@ Hoppy2bmerry &@ Remy!!

Thanks to everyone who entered! Winners pls PM us to redeem your prize. :D:D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys. Good news!!
rtfo.gif

We just released a new product - Lerway Fermentation Heating Pad. We're giving away two of them here.

Here are the main features of the product: :thumbsup:
1) Simple Operation: Just place the heating pad under your fermenting containers and plug in, no more straps,tapes or glue are needed.The 12inch heatingpad is ideal for fermenters in different sizes.
2) Uniform Heat: The radiate far-infrared heating pad provides gentle and warm heats for the fermentation, it can be heated upto 122℉/50℃ and raises the temperature of 37.4℉-50℉/3℃-11℃ above the ambient temperature.
3) High Quality & Safety: The heating pad has adopted high quality waterproof PVC and thermostat,it will shut off automatically if the temperature of the pad surface is over 122℉/50℃. The reinforced connection and the internal fire resistant cotton sheet make the heating pad more durable. MET certificated heating pad & UL listed powercord.
4) Waterproof & Easy Cleaning: The heating pad is rated to IP64 waterproof, proofed against splashes, showers and sprays. It will be convenient to clean the heating pad by rinsing and wiping.

You can find more details on here: Lerway Heating Mat for Brewing fermentation Pad for Beer and Wine 12 Inches Blue:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining

Rules of Giveaway for Lerway Heating Pad: :inbottle:
- Share your brewing pictures
- Tell us how you will test the heating pad.

We will randomly draw two lucky winners in the comments. The contest will run for 7 days and will close on Thursday 25th of June.

Welcome to join in us to win the new product!:bigmug:

1592475731543.png

Last edited:
IMG_20200509_092759.jpg

Here's my setup for my first beer, a Cascade/Centennial American Pale Ale. The spring weather cooperated, and the temperature in my garage was perfect. I've since built a fermentation chamber out of a mini-fridge. It does a great job with cooling, and I have a small heater in there, but I haven't had to use it yet. I think a heating mat would work better than the heater.

OOOOOO- this hits home. Just put my BoPils in that I brewed during virtual HBC - and as you can see, I have been fighting with using a fermwrap for years, and have been thinking that something on the floor would be better (and if the fermwrap would hold up to that).
Would like something like this in my fermentation chamber!
Fermentation Chamber.jpg

I ferment in a 30L Speidel and would like to try using Kveik yeast soon. I'm looking for a way to keep fermentation temperatures warmer to take advantage of what this yeast can do. This heating may may be just the ticket.

speidel30l.jpg

Speidel and bigmouth just to tall to fit in chamber with airlock, thinking I can section off part of keezer with foam board and and use one of these on second controller to maintain primary ferment temp of mid 40’s for lagers even though keezer at 38. That is my fifth brew in the chamber, but my first all grain brew

Attachments

• EB5516E1-76FE-49EE-96BE-608D4797607A.jpeg
    EB5516E1-76FE-49EE-96BE-608D4797607A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • C9AADBED-F06E-41E2-93A7-0673F0C546BB.jpeg
    C9AADBED-F06E-41E2-93A7-0673F0C546BB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
I have some older fermenters and am looking to upgrade the fermentation control on them. Most companies have their own propriety solution for doing this, would love if there was an over the counter solution that will work and hoping inkbird has come to the rescue again! The North East brewers need all the help we can get in the long winter nights.

Attachments

• 20200621_072023.jpg
    20200621_072023.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Waggs Brewhouse.jpg

I would love to test out a new heating pad. I only have one currently, and have to wrap a blanket around other fermenters to help transfer some of the heat to them. Been doing a lot of sours and also using kveik, so I have been applying heat to everything lately as I ferment in my basement. Aging without heat in the picture, but I did ferment and keep heat on for about a month.

Hello guys. Good news!!
rtfo.gif

We just released a new product - Lerway Fermentation Heating Pad. We're giving away two of them here.

Here are the main features of the product: :thumbsup:
1) Simple Operation: Just place the heating pad under your fermenting containers and plug in, no more straps,tapes or glue are needed.The 12inch heatingpad is ideal for fermenters in different sizes.
2) Uniform Heat: The radiate far-infrared heating pad provides gentle and warm heats for the fermentation, it can be heated upto 122℉/50℃ and raises the temperature of 37.4℉-50℉/3℃-11℃ above the ambient temperature.
3) High Quality & Safety: The heating pad has adopted high quality waterproof PVC and thermostat,it will shut off automatically if the temperature of the pad surface is over 122℉/50℃. The reinforced connection and the internal fire resistant cotton sheet make the heating pad more durable. MET certificated heating pad & UL listed powercord.
4) Waterproof & Easy Cleaning: The heating pad is rated to IP64 waterproof, proofed against splashes, showers and sprays. It will be convenient to clean the heating pad by rinsing and wiping.

You can find more details on here: Lerway Heating Mat for Brewing fermentation Pad for Beer and Wine 12 Inches Blue:Amazon:Kitchen & Dining

Rules of Giveaway for Lerway Heating Pad: :inbottle:
- Share your brewing pictures
- Tell us how you will test the heating pad.

We will randomly draw two lucky winners in the comments. The contest will run for 7 days and will close on Thursday 25th of June.

Welcome to join in us to win the new product!:bigmug:

View attachment 685490
I will use this to keep my yeast happy in cold weather!!!

Attachments

• 20200430_231831.jpg
    20200430_231831.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 10
I have a saison that I'm planning next and would like to use the Lerway Heating Pad so I don't have to carry my fermentor to a warmer spot. Thanks!

Attachments

• brewpic.jpg
    brewpic.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
This seems like it would work well to maintain temperature for my long term sours.
Currently wrapping them with a heat mat but would be interested to see how the heat mat on the bottom of the Fermonster compares
ACtC-3cGJZK3x5LZ0os5vwFUUuoZ34s21NBilO4Tnk6KZhCXANPlr8RbqiJislCc5kTWiwN4UMbhajMwiYqA5efYw9eUxkPAcEhy-huYvbnLFkK3t5YZDVckp9dFE4_ogKMbDCF4Mh15l70vSsUb3c3T0Ucorg=w575-h800-no

My first brew and getting a feel for what equipment will fit my needs and I had already decided that I need one to go into a back up fridge for hot and cold fermentation, I need one bad! Lol

Attachments

• 58612166-153D-4E23-A322-BB3468191426.jpeg
    58612166-153D-4E23-A322-BB3468191426.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
20200515_185542.jpg

Would absolutely love a heat pad i currently use the steps in my basement for fermentation but a heat pad ooohhh man i can try out a saison or kveik strain. Awesome giveaway! CHEERS!!!

This was my set up for fermenting my first kveik. I would use it to brew more kveik strains I am absolutely intrigued by them and to try all sorts of different brews

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_182004.jpg
    IMG_20200621_182004.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20200619_221649.jpg
    IMG_20200619_221649.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
Currently fermenting my first batch of beer, a Vienna Lager. I could definitely use the heat pad to raise the temp for the diacetyl rest in just a few days or so. The cooling plug is looking so lonely on my ITC-308!

Attachments

• IMG_4925.JPG
    IMG_4925.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Nice! I would love one of these to put on the floor of my brew fridge. I have a low wattage heating matt currently taped to the back wall but it can't get hot enough to do Saisons and Kveik's...

We're still doing testing on the "Lerway heating pad" and looking for feedback. PM me if you're interested. Thank you guys for joining in this giveaway :bigmug:

Back