Getting back into it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWNbrewer

Reaction score
After nine years and 4 kids later I’m getting back into it, and I am stoked! This time I am setting up an electric keggle. I’ve got all the parts (in my shopping cart) for my control panel. sToKED!! https://www.auberins.com I e also redone my workbench into a brew bench. Ooooooo mannnnnn
A84FB1AC-A075-4C1D-8E2D-5E15646CFDEE.jpg

Welcome back! What took you so long? :D

You are making the right decision going electric. You will be glad you did!

Have fun!

Having children, and learning how to be a dad and still have a personal life is what took me so long lol. I made a list of the parts I need to have an electric keggle with a control panel. The cost, not including shipping or taxes, is roughly $400. . One part at a time. By Johnny cash??

Definitely piece by piece. I moved to all grain and bought a conical all in one week. It was almost painful watching the money go. Even more so since I still have tons of upgrades to make in the future. Nothing wrong with that strategy! Anything to get to brewing

Welcome back! Stepping right into electric is certainly a good move. I got back into brewing eight years ago but stuck with simple extract and propane. I moved to all-grain batch sparging five years ago but I'm getting that itch to explore eBIAB just for the sake of simplicity and easy cleanup. I also have kids; they certainly make having hobbies that they can't partake in difficult.

Latest posts

Back