Germantown MD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kstalder

Reaction score
I can't begin to remember all the knowledge I forgot about Drinking beer....(don't try at home, I am a trained professional)

And now I start the journey on knowing all the things I never knew existed about brewing...

Great site...AND I thought I was pretty cool brewing Mr. Beer....looking in here I see all the cool stuff and knowledge, thanks to you members!

Ps: heading to LHBS to pick up new system this afternoon, for brew party during playoffs tomorrow!

Hi and welcome from Frederick. I'm just starting out and taking some classes at the Flying Barrel in Frederick. They have supplies too in case you haven't heard of them.

hello from just up the road (montgomery village).
You have found a great site.
I second the Flying Barrel. I have only been in a few times but they were always nice and helpful. There is also a CO2 source nearby.
Jason

Too funny guys!

In my Mr. Beer post, I had also spouted praise for the FB. I have a few hobbies...every other LHS in my others, but have never been in to buy stuff and have the owner say "I'd love to sell you more stuff".....but you don't need it yet or you might not ever need it, t....I like gadgets so was invited to try some in store, actually brewing first.

Before I left store someone lent me a piece of gear, to use with my new set-up..."bring it when your done..and let me know if you like it"!

Like I said...never happened to me in other hobbies....

So I strongly 3rd your thoughts on this store.

Back