Georgia roll call

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bboyeruga, is the group brew day still on for next Saturday?

Definitely! If anyone wants to come, PM me for address and details. I'm thinking we'll start at noon, so get there early. I have room for probably 5 brewers (with normal outdoor systems), but we can certainly try to fit more.

I'll be brewing 10 gallons of my honey ginger double wit with 3 of our brew team. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Well, Gents, things don't have to be a sour this go 'round. Anyone like to do a Cream Ale in the next week or so?

Thanks!

There are two of us on the covington/ conyers line. If you're looking to brew I'll hang. Or visa versa

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Home Brew mobile app

I'm in the newnan area if anyone else around brews.

Haven't brew much lately, but have been hammering out some batches lately when I find the time between cries from the two infants on sat and sunday.

Looking to do a double-decocted doppelbock next weekend. If you're interested in dropping by, send me a PM. Probably start the morning of the 9th. Conyers, Ga.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Anyone around South West Ga? Albany/Leesburg area? Got a few brews would love some fellow home brewers to get together and sample and brew!!!

Hey Charles,
I'm in Leesburg, would love to get together you!

Cheers!
Kevin

I'll be doing an American Stout, and a sour wort Berliner tomorrow in Newnan if anyone is interested in seeing how to do sour wort beers.

In Marietta, Ga. Originally from Newnan. Picking the hobby back up after not brewing anything for 2 years. Bought a house and now have the room.

Gainesville, GA here. Current President of Chicken City Ale Raisers homebrew club

Also.. This is the oldest necro-zombie-thread I think I've ever seen

Back