• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nebraska Gen 1 Sabco

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A4C

Reaction score
Looking to get 1k

Gen1 I.e. no touch screen or triclover. It's in good condition brewed quite a bit of beer on it.

Has a camlock in mashtun for the included line lock recirc arm, could be used to fly sparge if you choose to build something to do that.

Has a new SS rims tube and new element, temp probe is moved to output of RIMS for better temp control.

(Not included: Chiller and Chiller Pump)

sbco_zpsutrcaolw.jpg

Looking to get 1k

Gen1 I.e. no touch screen or triclover. It's in good condition brewed quite a bit of beer on it.

Has a camlock in mashtun for the included line lock recirc arm, could be used to fly sparge if you choose to build something to do that.

Has a new SS rims tube and new element, temp probe is moved to output of RIMS for better temp control.

(Not included: Chiller and Chiller Pump)

sbco_zpsutrcaolw.jpg

The price is good. But, imagine the shipping. Did you buy yours new? I bet it came by freight with liftback specified. I know mine did.

My suggestion is to try listing it with any local homebrew clubs. Lots of noob members wide eyed for bling potential there.

The price is good. But, imagine the shipping. Did you buy yours new? I bet it came by freight with liftback specified. I know mine did.

My suggestion is to try listing it with any local homebrew clubs. Lots of noob members wide eyed for bling potential there.

Its up locally, I bought this locally so I didn't pay shipping. I can also deliver within a certain radius.

Back