Gadgets, Code and Components discussions.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rbeckett

Reaction score
I am forming a discussion group that will be focusing on simple, intermediate and advanced control systems for the "Homebrewed" home brew controller. If you are interested in using your own chip and your own circuits based on your or others designs, please have a look. Currently we are a micro group, but once others establish the purpose of and the focus of the group I am sure we will have many differing designs and control strategies. This group will be loosely centered about anything relating to automation of your brew towers and equipment builds. We are looking for Einsteins to Wile E Coyotie tinkerers. There is no need to defend why you do something, just show us how you did it and what you did to overcome any engineering issues you encountered along the way. Look under the groups tab and use the title from above and post frequently. Pics are also great too, so add em if ya got em.
Wheelchair Bob

Cool. Personally I'm not nearly bright enough to contribute. However, I can see the day when one of you will come up with a "Beer Tassimo". Just pour in 100 LBS of 2 row, punch a button and get a perfectly aged glass of whatever you select :mug:

William and Pikeman,
The mods have generously given us an automation forum just below electric brewing. This will be the "gee, how do I do that" and MR Wizard section. Every brew troller starts out simply and progresses to each members ultimate desire, so Jump in the conversations and I am sure we can all get the help and guidance we need to make that happen.
Wheelchair Bob

Bob,

Long time no post. Life has a tendency of getting in the way of brewing. I need to upload pics of my brewstand. I am slowly progressing towards automation. Specifically RIMs. I will post more detail soon.

Pikeman94

Back