GABF ticket purchasing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chemman14

Reaction score
Anyone else not able to do this? it keeps sayign the following
"Please read the additional terms below and click the checkbox at the bottom of this page to continue with your order."
wven when I check the box
:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban: im going crazy over here. I dont want to miss my first planned GABF

It's not working for me either. I've been on hold for 15 mins. so I'm guessing it's a system wide outage.

Just got off the phone with Ticketmaster. They said they are experiencing issues, but they will not be selling them over the phone. They expect it to be working again in 10-15 mins. They said to keep trying.

Hi Adam! Thank you for contacting us! We are aware of the situation and working to remedy that. At this time no one can purchase tickets online. You cna keep checking back to see if the problem has been fixed or call 1-800-745-3000 and an agent will be happy to take your order by phone.

I guess just sit tight and keep trying.

I know a lot of people who only buy an AHA membership for the Saturday members only session at GABF. This is sad.

The system is working now, but the Member's Only Session on Saturday is gone. Just gone. What gives? Ticketmaster's customer service line is less than helpful.

So far, 4/6 in my group have tickets. :/

Is this what you are talking about, because I didn't see a members entrance option either.

gabf.jpg

Is this what you are talking about, because I didn't see a members entrance option either.

That is exactly what I am talking about. **** ticketmaster. At least I was able to purchase the members only tickets. Sorry to anyone that wasn't able to :( I will have a beer for you :mug:

Because they're sold out. Geez - that was quick!

http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/tickets/member-tickets/

I didn't see any "Member Entrance" option. I'm having my tickets snail-mailed to me so I dont know if there's any designation on them. If there isn't, I'll just bring my AHA card and try the Member's Entrance anyways.

Also, if you have an AMEX, you'll get credited $25 as long as you spend $75 or more at Ticketmaster (on a single purchase). I ended up signing up for the Farm-to-Table on Thurs since this credit brings the cost of it down to $95.

Details here: https://sync.americanexpress.com/twitter/offerterms/F121790003

The system is working now, but the Member's Only Session on Saturday is gone. Just gone. What gives? Ticketmaster's customer service line is less than helpful.

So far, 4/6 in my group have tickets. :/

So I'm confused on the Member's only entrance, do you have to select the entrance when you purchase your tickets, or do you simply go to the member's entrance and flash them your member's card?

In my frantic state I ended up going through TM's mobile site since people said that was working (I wasn't about to be denied tickets damn it!) but it never asked for my AHA member #. Can anyone shed some light on this?

So I'm confused on the Member's only entrance, do you have to select the entrance when you purchase your tickets, or do you simply go to the member's entrance and flash them your member's card?

In my frantic state I ended up going through TM's mobile site since people said that was working (I wasn't about to be denied tickets damn it!) but it never asked for my AHA member #. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I would like an explanation on this as well :ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

I'm wheeling and dealing with people on Craigslist right now for the last two tickets I need for our group. I did not think it would come to this!

Having problems today, purchased Saturday but it won't let me get Friday's. Not sold out... yet. Phone lines are down. WTF, isn't this ticketmaster?

I'm wheeling and dealing with people on Craigslist right now for the last two tickets I need for our group. I did not think it would come to this!

The Sat members only tickets had some (21 according to GABF) get voided for being sold to non-members. I'd be very careful buying those sessions

The Sat members only tickets had some (21 according to GABF) get voided for being sold to non-members. I'd be very careful buying those sessions

The guy I have been talking to had them snail mailed to him, so there should be little room for error. Either they're valid and they mail them, or they're not and they don't.

So apparently it sold out in like 5 mins? People are PISSED on GABF's facebook wall. Last year it took almost a week iirc.

Already being scalped on stubhub for 3x face value. lol.

So apparently it sold out in like 5 mins? People are PISSED on GABF's facebook wall. Last year it took almost a week iirc.

Already being scalped on stubhub for 3x face value. lol.

Their wall appears to be down on FB (gee, I wonder why?), but I commented anyway. I tweeted a few times on their Twitter account to tell them how awesome Ticketmaster is, too. :sigh:

I know it's not directly their fault, but, they need to have a more reliable system to let the people in who are the true fan base, and not just money hungry jerks.

/RANT.

Oh, well... :mug:

The first 2,000 tickets for each session bought on tue were members Entrance and will be marked as such. those tickets get to skip the big line, without a marked ticket you don't get to use the special entrance

The guy I have been talking to had them snail mailed to him, so there should be little room for error. Either they're valid and they mail them, or they're not and they don't.

Or he mails you the tickets he printed out and were then voided, so you have a ticket that will be denied at entry.

JeepDiver said:
Or he mails you the tickets he printed out and were then voided, so you have a ticket that will be denied at entry.

I understand your concerns, but I do realize that I am dealing with CL. I take these things with a grain of salt.

And you can't print out the tickets that are physically mailed to you. I have two coming to me as well.

Back