Gabf 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I was able to score tickets to all 3 sessions for the 3rd year in a row. Guess that luck was just on my side. I did have the problem like most where my ID wouldn't work for the Members Only session, but thankfully it started working. I did buy tickets for my friend for that session too, with his legitimate AHA # so hopefully no issues come of that.

One thing I didn't get is that I swore last year you could only buy 2 tickets, 4 seems pretty excessive.

I also saw that it appears people are getting wise to the fact that a AHA membership increases your chances at tickets, seems that a lot of the whining is from people whongot a membership just for that.

Ben

Well, I was able to score tickets to all 3 sessions for the 3rd year in a row. Guess that luck was just on my side. I did have the problem like most where my ID wouldn't work for the Members Only session, but thankfully it started working. I did buy tickets for my friend for that session too, with his legitimate AHA # so hopefully no issues come of that.

One thing I didn't get is that I swore last year you could only buy 2 tickets, 4 seems pretty excessive.

I also saw that it appears people are getting wise to the fact that a AHA membership increases your chances at tickets, seems that a lot of the whining is from people whongot a membership just for that.

Ben

I can has whongot?

I won't complain, have been brewing for many years and although I live in the Denver area I have never been to GABF. Ordered my tickets for members only with my iphone while sitting at a car dealership in Las Cruces NM. and did not have any issues except for the short time that TM holds the ticket while you try to enter all the info on such a small screen. Will be taking my son in law who will be getting back from Afghanistan in September.

I had a desktop and an iPad going and got Fri and Sat tickets with ease on the iPad Safari browser, but Firefox seemed to hang up on the member number. Wonder if it was a browser related issue.? Cause it Seemed to be for me

I had a desktop and an iPad going and got Fri and Sat tickets with ease on the iPad Safari browser, but Firefox seemed to hang up on the member number. Wonder if it was a browser related issue.? Cause it Seemed to be for me

I had a similar issue when I was trying to order the presale tickets. Once I put the member number in the browser was unresponsive. It did this on two computers and droids. Coworker said she ordered from Ticketmaster several times before and never had this happen???

Face Eater said:
Well I bought 2 Thursday night tickets and now I'm possibly closing on a house that week... looks like I'm not going this year...

Hey, send your realtor to the closing, FedEx your signature pages in, and come to GABF!

Back