Funniest Seinfeld

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA!! I thought as much!!:D
Now for your surprise...I'll be in Rockaway/Dover next week and Seinfeld is still canceled... :mug:

No it wasn't canceled, he ended it when it was the #1 show. Not being a fan you may not know that. Didn't want to wait for it to get stale to end it and he had no way to predict when that would happen so he decided to end it on top. See the Larry King video above. Yeah, he acted a bit like a jerk.

no mention yet of Kramer and the garbage disposal in the shower????

Kramer: "Is, uh, David Puddy there?"
Puddy: "This is Puddy."
Kramer: "Well, this is Kramer."
Puddy: "I know."
Kramer: "Um, listen, you're a mechanic. Could you help me install a garbage
disposal?"
Puddy: "Well, it's a big job. You've got to dismantle the latch hasp from the
auxiliary drainage line."
Kramer: "No. It says 'main line'."
Puddy: "It's a misprint. What do you got, a Clarkman?"
Kramer: "Yeah."

Festivus is still one of my all time favorites. Last year at worked I asked for festivus off/time and a half. Didn't happen :(

Opposite George, Dirty Talker, Puddy ANYTIME, also Meeting Elaine's father for dinner, they were such chickens***s, Rooster, Hen, and Chicken with Frank Constanza, Communist George, these are just a few.

My softball team's name is Vandelay industries, #1 in latex. We had an ump asking all about the latex industry... :)

Kramer shares a cab with a wealthy philanthropist while recovering from novocaine at the dentist's office. The philanthropist is hosting a charity dinner for mentally handicapped people, thinks Kramer is mentally challenged, and invites him to be the guest of honor.

Can't believe no one mentioned the "Boyfriend" episode with Keith Hernandez. There was a second spitter on the grassy knoll......

Favorite line:

George: "It's not a lie, if you BELIEVE it."

Kramer shares a cab with a wealthy philanthropist while recovering from novocaine at the dentist's office. The philanthropist is hosting a charity dinner for mentally handicapped people, thinks Kramer is mentally challenged, and invites him to be the guest of honor.

I totally forgot about this one. Wasn't Mel Torme in this episode as well? It was a riot.

That was one of the funniest episodes ever.

Any Puddy episode. "The move" comes to mind where he steals Jerrys move and does it to Eliane. George tries to do the move on his girlfriend and fails till he writes the instuctions on his hand.

Also "thats right, I'm a facepainter".

Back