FT:Upland Latest Releases ISO: BA Stouts/list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaworm69

Reaction score
I won the lottery for Kiwi, Cherry, Orchid, and Sour Reserve #6. I am not sure what to ask for, or what these will trade for, and I don't want to make this an auction... I can split them up as well, but would like to keep it to 1 trade. Can expand with New Glarus, Central Waters, and WI Locals. I also have some beers in the cellar..nothing to rare..Abyss, Jubel, Between the Staves, Tweak, ect... So here goes nothing!

ISO: (no particular order)
BA Speedway
Bourbon County Variants or a quantity of BCBS
BA Plead the Fith
BlackNote
De Garde Fruits
JK Fruits
Treehouse IPA's
HF (growlers, stouts, most any)
Focal Banger/Heady
Loons
Crooked Stave Petites
Casey Fruits
Any great BA stouts, fruited sours, or fresh IPA's that are world class.

Feel free to inbox me with anything you think is fair! I am willing to negotiate for any whalez or quantity of good shelf beer. I don't really know what these trade for, but I do know that out of 12 people proxied, only 2 won the Sour Reserve. You can check my feedback on BA "OutKast" if necessary. Thanks folks!

I also have a few bottles of Blushing Monk left as well..NYFRB 5.9%, Central Waters BBS, BBCS, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades (love this stuff), New Glarus Thumbprints include Berliner Weiss, Enigma, Apple Ale, Dubbel, and the Fruits are Serendipity, Belgian Red, and Raspberry Tart. I also have the 20th Anniversary Ale as well. I would also be willing to make a trade without the Uplands as well for some quality shelf beers or whatever. And if my raspberries get some rain...I am brewing a berliner weiss that I plan on racking onto some gold raspberries and possibly some oak cubes...If it is ready by then I will toss a few in pending my quality standards:cross:

Latest posts

Back