FT: Firestone 17 ISO: Westbrook Gose

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll keep an eye out locally. We usually get it but haven't seen it yet. How much was the 17?

Give me about a week, and we will have fresh can's of gose on the shelf.

Shoot me a PM.

Cool, no rush guys. The FW 17 was $23 at the brewery. Thanks!

-Dave

By the way, I can also expand with other beers, looking to get as much Gose as possible!

Im pretty sure I can get 12 but that'd be close to $30 and like $20 to ship to CA so yeah, sorry. hopefully it's not too hard to find!

Yup, I'm gonna keep it $4$ with the FW17 and maybe some BCBS or a RR sour. Shipping cost difference will be made up with locals.

id be down for trying some rr sours for sure. about to brew something like them and could use the dregs.

i get super fresh gose. like under a week old gose. its about to come out again, so ill let ya know. i usually drink a sixer in a day flat doing yard work.

Bumpin this one...who out there can get a couple 6 packs for around 12/each? I got Firestone 17 and 2013 BCBS for ya.

I work less than 15 minutes from the brewery so I can probably do it. I'm gone until the first of the week but will let you know what I can get my hands on.

Here's the scoop on the Gose. Brewery is out and canning this week and our 4 craft shops are out as well. They are all expecting a shipment by weeks end so I will keep you updated. I have someone else waiting on some as well.

Westbrook gose, the beer I could drink all summer long if they distributed to PA.

Westbrook Mexican cake, the beer I could drink all winter.

Here's the scoop on the Gose. Brewery is out and canning this week and our 4 craft shops are out as well. They are all expecting a shipment by weeks end so I will keep you updated. I have someone else waiting on some as well.

I picked up one sixer today from a bottle shop (cashier gave me hers that she had stashed) but the distributor never made the drop. They are getting a shipment Tuesday but I'll hit the brewery tomorrow so you don't have to keep waiting. I'll let you know what I end up with.

I picked up one sixer today from a bottle shop (cashier gave me hers that she had stashed) but the distributor never made the drop. They are getting a shipment Tuesday but I'll hit the brewery tomorrow so you don't have to keep waiting. I'll let you know what I end up with.

Awesome, thanks!

Ok the Gose has been acquired. It was all canned 4/24/14 except the first 6 pack I bought. That was canned 4/1/14. PM me if you want to get a trade working.
I'm getting married this coming weekend so need to ship by Thursday at the latest, If not I wont be able to ship until after 5/12/14 when I get back from my honeymoon.

Thanks, Justin

Back