Ft: Dark Lord ISO: great stouts or barleywines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pluchar

Reaction score
Hey,

My buddy is looking to trade his 2013 Dark Lord. He doesn't know much about trading and has enlisted me to find out what kinds of beers he could get for it. If you are interested, let me know and I will relay it to him and see what he says.

Thanks in advance!

What does he have access to? I can get 2010 world wide stout and olde school barleywine... That is if he can't get DFH... I can do others as well

He is here in the Chicago area. We do have pretty good access to dfh. Thanks though

It was pretty good out this way. I got in the Bonny's line at 7 am (9am opening). And I was 10th in line. Grew to about 150 by 9 am and they had the proprietor for the first 16. Very fortunate

Would he be interested in trading for a 2012 Dark Lord? I didn't get tickets for this years DLD, but still have some from last year.

TallDan said:
Would he be interested in trading for a 2012 Dark Lord? I didn't get tickets for this years DLD, but still have some from last year.

I'll check! I texted him another offer early and I have yet to hear back

TallDan said:

And he just texted back! Musta had the phone in his hand. He said yes to trade his 2013 DL for your 2012 DL.

Good?

Back