FT:Abita

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DogboyBrew

Reaction score
Any and all abita..also any other Louisiana brews.

Not looking for anything in particular, just wanna try out some beers I cant get way down here.

Get your hands on some Parish, Great Raft, or at least the Abita Selects that are supposed to be bottled soon and you may be able to find a trade partner.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

from my office desk I am about 400 yards from Parish Brewery, Ill keep my eyes out though, thanks for the tip

Haha yeah it's tough to find a trade partner with so few exclusive brews around here

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Any and all abita..also any other Louisiana brews.

Not looking for anything in particular, just wanna try out some beers I cant get way down here.

You're going to have a hard time with that one. Abita is pretty much universal in the 48. IME, you can get some pretty decent trades worked out for Parish, NOLA, and Bayou Teche, though.

You're going to have a hard time with that one. Abita is pretty much universal in the 48. IME, you can get some pretty decent trades worked out for Parish, NOLA, and Bayou Teche, though.

I can get all of those as well, the specialties would be a bit more difficult, but they carry all of those pretty much anywhere beer is sold

Back