FT- 2014 BCBS, ISO- RR, Alpine, HF

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopsandhops

Reaction score
I have 1 bottle of 2014 BCBS to trade. Looking for IPAs I can't get in MA: Russian River, Alpine, Hills Farmstead, others. Make an offer

First time trader here guys, so I'm not totally clear on the process/value of these things. Found a 4 pk yesterday randomly and had to pick it up! Bottled 8/2014. I'd love to try Zombie Dust too. Anyone interested?

I think the problem you will find is most people aren't going to want to trade for a single bottle of BCBS. The packaging and shipping costs will easily exceed the value of the beer.

You may still be able to set up a trade for something your looking for, but you will likely need to use desirable beers local to you that don't get wide distribution. You can get an idea of where beers are distributed at www.seekabrew.com.

Thank you for the insight. That makes a lot of sense.

I also have access to Maine Beer Co, Mayflower and Jack's Abby brews. I don't see MBC Lunch very often, but Jack's Abby's trIPL is available locally and fantastic. Think Enjoy By, but possibly better. At least as good.

Back