• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts FS: SS Brewtech Brew Bucket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpakstis

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi -

SSbrewtech (2).jpg

For sale is the 7 gallon SS Brew Bucket. Its in great shape and nothing's wrong with it; I just find that it is redundant with my other buckets. It has the lid and if you want, I have another lid designed for use with the Brewjacket (i.e. it has a drilled hole in the middle to fit the Brewjacket heating/cooling rod) that I'd include.

I bought it for $200 and so I was thinking $125 via Paypal? I would be willing to ship, but it depends upon shipping costs.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi -

View attachment 640868

For sale is the 7 gallon SS Brew Bucket. Its in great shape and nothing's wrong with it; I just find that it is redundant with my other buckets. It has the lid and if you want, I have another lid designed for use with the Brewjacket (i.e. it has a drilled hole in the middle to fit the Brewjacket heating/cooling rod) that I'd include.

I bought it for $200 and so I was thinking $125 via Paypal? I would be willing to ship, but it depends upon shipping costs.

Thanks,
Josh
I might be interested. Where are you? I see Lexington - Massachusetts? Kentucky? South Carolina?

Hi -

View attachment 640868

Thanks,
Josh

Interested, pm sent

Back