• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland FS: Chugger pumps, Therminator, Control Panel, TC Element Adapters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maltose

Reaction score
Selling some brewing equipment I haven't gotten around to using:

Chugger Stainless center inlet -- SOLD

(2) 1.5" TC Heating Element Adapter (Brewers Hardware, never used) -- SOLD

Blichmann Therminator (used a few times) - $175 shipped

8x10 Hoffman control panel (never used, back plate and hardware included) - $40 shipped

image (3).jpg

image (2).jpg

image (1).jpg

image.jpg

I need a pump but your pricing is steep. I can buy new shipped directly to me for less than you asking price. If you get serious with your price let me know. I might be interested.

I am interested in at least one of the pumps, what is the price for it if I pick it up in Fredrick?

Tried to to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

I am interested in one of the pumps if you still have one available. Send me a Paypal Message and I'll get the money to you with the shipping info.

One pump still available. I've been getting a lot of questions about pricing for my pump. The only places I have found the center inlet available online are selling for $146+ship (amazon), $143+ship (brewhardware), and $145+ship (homebrewing.org)

This IS NIB. You are essentially saving on shipping if you buy mine.

One pump still available. I've been getting a lot of questions about pricing for my pump. The only places I have found the center inlet available online are selling for $146+ship (amazon), $143+ship (brewhardware), and $145+ship (homebrewing.org)

This IS NIB. You are essentially saving on shipping if you buy mine.

Yes, but you don't get the warranty since we aren't buying from an auth dealer.

Better pricing and warranty can be had with patience.

Per rule #4:
No disparaging remarks are allowed in a Classified thread. If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself.

Back