From iGoogle's how to of the Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ok with the concept of heated, spiced beer, but putting an egg yolk in my beer? I just don't think I could do that, especially to my homebrew.

I just may be giving that a try this year for x-mas, I like me a good beer float so why not?

mmm I had an Autumn Maple beer float at The Bruery once and it was delicious.

The description of the mulled beer sounds pretty tasty. I'll probably try it with an American brown ale I'll have in a keg pretty soon.

the egg yoke is an emusifier and is needed
dont mess with science

its like mayonase the two main ingredents are oil and egg yoke
now if you left out the yoke what would you have, just some oil vinager and a little spice

mulled wine is pretty tasty and a good thing to do to that cheapish case of Burgandy you got from Trader Joe's or BevMo for a christmas party. Chances are that you don't have a case of cheap beer anywhere near you and you would strongly resent someone mulling up your homebrew. Save your beer: don't toss mulling spices into it (unlesss you're creating a holiday ale of some sort...but you probably should wait untill next October for a decent secondary time).

Back