Frigidaire FFFC07M1QW 7.35 cu/ft 5 Tap Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beskone

Reaction score
Just finished my 5 Tap Frigidaire 7.3 cu/ft build this weekend.

2x8 Collar gives just enough room to fit the 5th keg on the compressor hump, pretty sure I coulda squeezed a 6th in there but I didn't want it to be crazy crowded in there.

External 20LB CO2 Tank running to a Taprite 5 way secondary regulator.

Bevlex gas and beer lines, Perlick 630ss faucets.

Inkbird ITC-1000 temp controller hardwired to power, then to the back of the collar where the freezer is plugged in. Power in for the fan that's on 100% of the time to circulate the air.

I'm well pleased with how it came out. Now to brew some beer to go inside!

OJjAGtv.jpg

tUHE2PQ.jpg

8uYCgei.jpg

biWNEvx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

I have the little brush/cap thingies for the faucets already and I do have that exact dehumidifier in there currently :)

My biggest issue is the side of the garage where it will live currently doesn't have power. That's this weekends project.

what wood did you use for the collar and how did you go about treating/staining it?

It's just standard dimensional douglas fir lumber from Lowes, I got a couple of 2"x8"x8' planks, cut to size and butt joined them with wood glue and some L brackets on the inside.

I lightly sanded and stained with Minwax Dark Walnut stain. I didn't poly over it or anything fancy, it's going to live in the garage.

Just finished my 5 Tap Frigidaire 7.3 cu/ft build this weekend.

2x8 Collar gives just enough room to fit the 5th keg on the compressor hump, pretty sure I coulda squeezed a 6th in there but I didn't want it to be crazy crowded in there.

External 20LB CO2 Tank running to a Taprite 5 way secondary regulator.

Bevlex gas and beer lines, Perlick 630ss faucets.

Inkbird ITC-1000 temp controller hardwired to power, then to the back of the collar where the freezer is plugged in. Power in for the fan that's on 100% of the time to circulate the air.

I'm well pleased with how it came out. Now to brew some beer to go inside!

OJjAGtv.jpg

tUHE2PQ.jpg

8uYCgei.jpg

biWNEvx.jpg

It's real so cool. Could we share your pictures in FB?

Inkbird sure! I'll get some better quality pics this weekend and will update the thread, these were just quick iPhone pics.

I'm just about to finish up my build and I have the same fan. I like how you used the hooks to mount it. Is it working well to keep a relatively steady temp?

I'm just about to finish up my build and I have the same fan. I like how you used the hooks to mount it. Is it working well to keep a relatively steady temp?

I think so, I have the itc-1000 set to a 1º temp differential with a 10 minute delay on the compressor, seems to swing between 37.5-39º

I've yet to fill it with beer, first batch is fermenting now, once it's keged I'll play with the ITC settings some more. FWIW the probe is just sitting in a jar, was thinking about filling the jar with water to slow down the temp swings on the probe and maybe cut the cycles on the compressor down a bit more too.

Latest posts

Back