Friend going to BEVMO in 10 MINUTES! WHAT SHOULD HE GET ME?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STAD

Reaction score
Make suggestions please, I can't think. I like everything.

EDIT: just bombers, I'm not looking to buy 12 packs. MAYBE a six pack.

I'm more open to suggestions here. I hate saying I like hoppy beers because I sound very cliche. I mostly like everything except lambics. Also, I don't want to do a pale lager.

Oh, you like everything.

Ummm, Deschutes Hop Henge just came out. Get an Alesmith ESB if they have it. They should. Or anything Alesmith, really. If you want a good porter, they carry Firestone Walker reserve which is pretty kickass.

There's really too many options.

I know, but we don't have a bevmo in town, and without seeing the selection, it's hard for me to find something new.

he's going to Gilroy, CA 95020

Alesmith Speedway Stout, Firestone Walker DBA, Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA

Going entirely from memory.

You know what, I think I'm gonna go with the Union Jack IPA and the Double Barrel. Those are good beers.

Alaskan Smoked Porter
Avery Czar
Ballast Point Big Eye IPA or Black Marlin (I like both a lot)
Oh ****. They have BP Sea Monster Stout. Get one if you like big stouts. It is amazing.

Frequent BeVMO Bomber buyer here:

Anything Bear Republic - Hop Rod Rye and Racer 5 IPA are my favorites.

Lots of Stone available - Arrogant Bastard is my favorite

Often have 24oz bottles of SNPA and seasonals - best homebrew bottles in the universe

Various Rogues

Alaskan Smoked Porter

Often they have Ballast Point Calico Amber available - Awesome amber ale. My favorite overall amber.

Anything from Anderson Valley you can't get at the grocery store.

I'm positive I'm missing tons.

This is what I ended up getting. Thanks for all the suggestions. I haven't had either of the IPAs, but I am familiar with the DBA.

Thanks again.

beer.jpg

Latest posts

Back