Fridge for 3 kegs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tek210

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know if there is a fridge that will hold 3 cornies? Want to get something that has front access as opposed to a top loading freezer.

How about 4 :mug:

Inside4tapscomingsoon.jpg

I took the shelves apart and put lexan in place of the glass that was there (tempered, you aint cutting that)

Used a piece of 3/4" plywood on top of the bottom shelf. Still have use of the drawers too, full of mason jars-o-yeast :ban:

Looking for a small fridge, going to build an island around it. The butcher block top I want to use is pretty heavy and hoping there is something out there that is in the 7 cu ft range but not top loading.

Sanyo BC-1206S-2 Dual Faucet Stainless Steel Full Size Kegerator | BeverageFactory.com

It's expensive but this is the kegerator that I have - it fits 3 cornies and a 5lb co2 bottle inside - (you'll need to either a. cut one of the handles of one of the kegs or b. buy a one handled keg to get them all to fit). I was easily able to cut off one of my kegs handles with a sawzall.

EDIT - The description on the site says that it only fits 2 cornies but it does fit 3 if you have a one handled keg (there is also a review of the frig on beveragefactory that confirms this). This was a very pleasant suprise when my frig was delivered.

I have two kegs serving and one force carbing at serving pressure pretty much all the time. Sometimes I'll pull pints off the third keg with a picnic tap.

Sanyo BC-1206S-2 Dual Faucet Stainless Steel Full Size Kegerator | BeverageFactory.com

It's expensive but this is the kegerator that I have - it fits 3 cornies and a 5lb co2 bottle inside - (you'll need to either a. cut one of the handles of one of the kegs or b. buy a one handled keg to get them all to fit). I was easily able to cut off one of my kegs handles with a sawzall.

EDIT - The description on the site says that it only fits 2 cornies but it does fit 3 if you have a one handled keg. This was a very pleasant suprise when my frig was delivered.

I have two kegs serving and one force carbing at serving pressure pretty much all the time. Sometimes I'll pull pints off the third keg with a picnic tap.

Those do look cool, but my plan was to utilize a tower from my LHBS that has 3 tap locations, will need to clean it up, but I think it will add character to the finished product.

Those do look cool, but my plan was to utilize a tower from my LHBS that has 3 tap locations, will need to clean it up, but I think it will add character to the finished product.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll find a fridge that will fit 3 kegs. Maybe that model comes just as a refrigerator? I'm sure it must...just don't know where.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll find a fridge that will fit 3 kegs. Maybe that model comes just as a refrigerator? I'm sure it must...just don't know where.

Appreciate the info, I will keep looking. I wish they had a freezer that size which was not top loading.

Appreciate the info, I will keep looking. I wish they had a freezer that size which was not top loading.

:off:

Just noticed you're from Coventry...I lived there when I was very small. Moved to MA when I was 4 but I have some family that's still there.

Back